Welcome to the new 2017 Ivie White bridal collection
A two piece set designed for a minimalistic and polished style
The Odete crop is simplistic and darling. Its beautifully plain front keeps the look clean and sleek. The back has a stylish cross over feature which shows a peek of skin. The back clips together with a single gold button detail on the right. This babe is designed especially for those modern, stylish brides who crave innate style. Also imagine this crop teamed with a pair of jeans high waisted skirt post wedding. Love!
The Odete skirt is something of simplicity. Its delicately flowing gathers in her skirt and signature gold button and zip detail emulates a soft, pure and stylish look.
- Made from lovely soft stretch Silk Crepe
- Apart of a 2 piece set
- Available in this Natural colour
- Fold over back secured with gold button
- Skirt with gold zip detail
- The skirt offers a small train in skirt
If this is the dress you've always dreamed of, here is some further information we think you will need to know. Each one of our beautiful dresses are handcrafted here in Australia by an amazingly talented team of seamstresses and hand sewers. Many hours are spent carefully cutting your dress, machining and hand sewing each piece and we pride ourselves on our exceptional quality in design, creation and attention to detail.
We are so passionate about creating stunning gowns that are unlike no other. Our designs are one of a kind and made with soft silk fabrics creating adoring silhouettes that will make you feel like you have just stepped of the runway in Paris fashion week.
Please view our Measurements and Sizing page for all you need to know about taking measurements and choosing the best size for you. Remember we are here to help in anyway so if you have questions about sizes please contact us.
We realise choosing your gown is the most difficult part of planning a wedding which is why we only require a minimum of 3 months for the creation of your gown. However, due to our high quality in production we do only take a limited amount of orders per year, so we encourage you to place your order as soon as you decide, so we can secure your fabric and laces for production.
When your ready to order we have 3 ways you can do so:
1. Through one of our stockists.
2. Ordering your gown at one of our exclusive Trunk Shows. Come along to one of our Trunk Shows where you will gain access to a 45 minute, one on one session with Stephanie our Designer. You will have full access to try on all the gowns, or just your favourites. If you are totally and utterly in love with one, you can place your order there an then. You have the ability to pay in full or choose our 3 part payment option. This requires a 30% upfront deposit, followed by a second 30% payment. The final payment is due before your gown is posted out to you. Please read our Returns and Exchange page for terms on our part payment option.
3. Click on the enquire now button on the page of the gown of your choice. We will then correspond to you via. Options 2 and 3 allow you access to our 3 part payments system. Your enquiry will be answered by one of our wonderful team members who will respond to any questions you have asap. This team member will then be assigned to you specifically and will be there to help you through the whole process from ordering to delivery.